MULTIDISCIPLINARY YOUTH ACADEMIC RESEARCH CONFERENCE
«Science Present and Future: Research Landscape in the 21st century»
Organizers: Department of Foreign Languages, Irkutsk Scientific Center
Participants: young researchers aged under 35, graduate and postgraduate students, teachers, practitioners and scholars doing research in a broad variety of fields and eager to share scientific outcomes with the professional community.
Venue: Irkutsk Scientific Center, Irkutsk, Lermontov str., 134
The aim of the Conference is to bring researchers and professionals to discuss recent developments in both theoretical and applied areas, to create the knowledge exchange platform and stimulate discussion on key interdisciplinary issues.
Working language: English
Selected papers presented at the conference will be published as electronic
conference proceedings after the conference completion in June, 2020.
We invite abstracts, papers, and proposals in any of the following tracks:
1. IT, Engineering, Math
2. Life-sciences on the Cutting Edge of Science
3. Geosciences, Solar Sciences and Hydrosciences: New Frontiers
- Increasing awareness of the hot topics in modern science.
- Developing strong professional communication skills through expert linguistic consulting on oral and written presentation of your scientific research in English for submission to academic English language journals:
- improving structure and quality of written scientific communication
- adjusting the writing style to make it consistent and logical and conform to a chosen standard
- improving clarity and logic of presentation
- checking the English language oral and written presentation for spelling, vocabulary, grammar and punctuation
- Presentation of your ideas and results to the professional scientific community in English
- Publishing your research results in English
- Extension of your network and coming up with new ideas
- Diving into the environment of dynamic and progressive young researchers
Registration dedline: April 14, 2020
To register your abstract title and get more information please contact us at email@example.com or 45-31-66
Guidelines for proposals and submissions:
- Proposals should clearly state the desired track of the Conference, include name and institutional affiliation, topic of the presentation, a telephone number and e-mail address.
- Abstracts should clearly state research questions, approach, method, data and (expected) results.
- Abstracts in Word format should not exceed 600 words (including examples, title and references). Only references mentioned in the text may be listed.
- Abstracts should be written in English in order to facilitate the reviewing process.
- All the proceedings are in electronic format since this makes it easier to disseminate the articles.
- Our authors maintain full copyright and control over their intellectual property. They may publish their work elsewhere, whenever and wherever they like, without the need for our authorization.
- Delegates may also attend a conference without submitting or publishing any research.
- Each registered participant, irrespective of whether he or she submits a paper for publication, will receive a Certificate of Participation at the conference.
Guidelines for oral presentations and poster sessions:
- Authors may deliver their work during the conference either as (i) a 10-minute oral presentation (+5 minute Q@A session), (ii) a poster session, (iii) a workshop.
- Oral presentation, poster report and power point presentation should be in English.
- The presentation room will be equipped with a laptop, a digital projector and a projector screen. The laptop will be set up for Powerpoint presentations. Linux and Mac users are asked to save their presentations in a compatible format.
Vladimir A. Shelekhov, PhD (Engineering) Scientific Secretary ISC SB RAS
Natalia A. Sverdlova, PhD (Philology), Head of the Scientific and Educational Department ISC SB RAS
Nadezhda N. Efimova, PhD (Philology), Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Foreign Languages and Philosophy ISC SB RAS
Elena P. Mar’yasova, Assistant Professor ISC SB RAS